3. Have you ever been fired? out of a cannon, yes; from a job, no (I have resigned three times, tho; and I was made redundant whilst on maternity leave when I was pregnant with The Teen)
4. What do you sing in the shower? I don't (I bathe) (in a bath)
5. If you could be any celebrity, who would you be? I wouldn't, I don't "do" celebrity; Meg Ryan can play me in the movie of my life (see 8. below), but she'll need to wear brown contacts. . .
6. Who was your favourite teacher and why? I have two. . . an English teacher (who used to give me A+s for my literature essays), and a chemistry teacher (because he wrote music to my lyrics and gave me a tape with this on it)
7. If you had a nickname, what is it, if not, what would you like it to be? I don't; pass
8. What would the title to the movie about your life be? "Only Time Will Tell" or "My Wasted Heart" (I'll get back to you on that one in a few years from now - I've recently been thinking that I've got a little more living to do now, before I kick the bucket)
9. If we say we are here to help others, then what are others here for? are others here! crikey - I thought I was all alone (retreats rapidly to comb hair and put on some lippie)
10. Who was your first crush? someone who I felt passionate about? David Soul in Starsky and Hutch, closely followed by a youngish Richard Gere and a very young Ryan O'Neil, Christophe Lambert, Jacqueline Bisset. . . I currently have a crush on Niles Crane, as you may know
11. Do you believe in karma? please define karma - is it sky blue pink? I'd like that!
12. What are the best and worst inventions, in your opinion? coffee machines and coffee machines that don't work. . . no, seriously - some kind of medical equipment probably, that can be transported by the Red Cross or Medecins Sans Frontiers and used to help people who have no access to hospitals
14. Who is your favourite Batman? I have a favourite Batman? *scratches head* oh! actually, I do! that guy who played Beetlejuice in Tim Burton's film of the same name
15. What is your very earliest memory? my father serving me a plate of cold peas for dinner, that I had not managed to eat at lunchtime
16. Is there any animal/creature that creeps you out? maggots"what's worse than finding a maggot in your apple? finding half a maggot in your apple!" 17. Which is the place that youʼve never been that you'd most like to visit? anywhere with a beautiful beach where I can go shell collecting and then take the shells home without feeling guilty about it