I've been in and out of favour with lady luck, I gotta tell you I've seen things I never wanted to see; I've got to get back on my feet, I feel like I've been sleeping; Sweet, sweet time has been a real good friend of mine - waiting for that change of season, Oh the winter's been so long, searching for that rhyme or reason; You've just got to move on, hold it together, move on; Life's so short, move on; Only time will set you free

You put your fears behind you, better get yourself where you wanna be; I think of all the days and nights I spent crying, And I move on

I've been in and out of favour with love, Because, I gotta tell you, I've been things I never wanted to be - And then some angel called me up, He told me I was sleeping, Said "Don't waste time, 'cos even angels say goodbye"

"even angels say goodbye"
.
Waiting for that change of season, Oh the winter's been so long, Searching for that rhyme or reason; You've just got to move on...

And oh, there goes another season, Getting hard to find a decent song to play, But oh, I guess I got my reasons - Everybody thinks I'm doing a.o.k; They ought to know by now. . .

You put your tears behind you, Better get yourself where you wanna be; I think of all the days and nights I spent crying before my angel set me free

I'm gonna be lucky in love someday

GEORGE MICHAEL

3 comments:

katherine. said...

not much of a george michael fan...but I like these lyrics.

Anonymous said...

Those are good lyrics. I like them too.

Mel said...

I, on the other hand, enjoyed the tune--lyrics and all.

(nope, didn't watch--listened!)
Ty!!

:-)