Sit down fool let's have a conversation I got a few opinions 'bout our co-habitation What's a matter baby did I do something wrong? I took out the garbage and I mowed the lawn This ain't about what you do or don't do Although I'd like to get into that too Now, you always complainin' about what I forgot Now, you runnin' cold when I'm runnin' hot Doors are slammin' windows rattle Raise a flag put an end to this battle It's all of this talk that is makin' us weary Love's harder to figure than the big bang theory Looky here baby you could do a lot worse Well you ain't the center of the universe Hey, I'm light years better than what you've ever had Anthropic principles oh so sad Say what? Listen up When I wanna get lucky all we do is fight Wore yourself out on the remote last night Doors are slammin' windows rattle Raise a flag put an end to this battle It's all of this talk that is makin' us weary Love's harder to figure than the big bang theory Now you got me thinkin' 'bout the way things are Look here bullet-boy, you ain't always right You can't even find your way home at nights What's up with that? I'd like to address the way you bring home the car You're out-o-gas, full-o-trash You talkin' trash while you spendin' my cash What happened to the fender, I'm afraid to ask You so cute when you're mad You're a fright when we fight Must be a better way to spend the night Opposite attraction began this reaction 100% pure satisfaction Hey super nova better move on over 'Bout me and you, woman and man Been this way since time began Doors are slammin' windows rattle Raise a flag put an end to this battles It's all of this talk that is makin' us wary
.
Love's harder to figure than the big bang theory
.

3 comments:

Rimshot said...

What size shoes do the members of Little Feat wear?

I, Like The View said...

I guess that depends on the size of their feet

personally, I'm always defeated by shoe shopping - unless I can stretch to two pairs of something I like, as I have one foot larger than the other

mig bardsley said...

It's no good my connection just won't keep up with the singing. stop start stop start. They look nice though. and I like the lyrics.