spinning in circles

Well, you were there when the wall came down A baby king with a grown man's crown And we played in the sun as the curtain was tumbling Well I was young and I could not see That if you go won't you please take me And you told me that I would forget you eventually Yeah, yeah I thought it was over but it's not I thought it was over but it's not I'm spinning in circles I can't stop I thought it was over but it's not I'm in love with a fool And you don't know what you've lost It hurts from the bottom to the top I thought it was over but it's not Yeah Another year and the job was done The old republic was dead and gone And the new way of living would be a reality But it's a while since you shut that door I lie awake ain't asleep no more Though the nightmare is gone now I don't have a dream I thought it was over but it's not I thought it was over but it's not I'm spinning in circles I can't stop I thought it was over but it's not I'm in love with a fool And you don't know what you've lost It hurts from the bottom to the top I thought it was over but it's not Does anybody know? Does anybody know? Does anybody know? I'm spinning in circles I can't stop I thought it was over but it's not I'm in love with a fool And you don't know what you've lost It hurts from the bottom to the top I thought it was over
.
But it's not
.
THE FEELING

No comments: