MAD GLAD SAD SCARED

in no particular order. . .


I realised how ANGRY I am - it was dreadful, my mother used to say to me: "you're not cross, you're just tired" and pack me off to my room. . . I'm not good with anger

I realised I already know how DESPERATELY BEREFT I am and don't want to think about it anymore. . . thank you very much

I'm f*ing PETRIFIED at the moment. . . of saying and doing the wrong thing, being the wrong person, moving in the wrong way when I have a small choice - it's crippling me to the point where I cannot move or say or do anything out of the fear of doing something wrong and making a mistake I can't put right

and as for GLAD, there are happy moments. . . small ones, but it's like I'm looking at them thru the wrong end of a telescope

or thru a periscope - rather than experiencing them for what they truly are: the good bits

so, after day two of The Homework, I stopped thinking and writing

and I haven't really done much since, but it's Friday now - so help yourself to a Crunchie and enjoy the happy moments of your day. . .


because there will be, there are some -
small tho they might seem
.
you being here,
(even the people
not really paying attention
but just sidling in and out at the back
gently and quietly)
with me, is one of mine
.
thank you!
.
:-)

4 comments:

Mel said...

*sigh*

Dangit......commented in the wrong comment place.......

*hangin' head*
Guess that means no crunchie for me.....

*sniffle*

Gordie said...

If fear of being wrong made a person happy, you would be one of the happiest people I know. Try, if you can, to lose interest in whatever might be wrong, and enjoy :
your desire to do the right thing;
your joy in moving in the right way;
your committment to being the person you always wanted to be;
your love of being able to make a difference.

I, Like The View said...

*sniffle*

Gordie said...

What's up, sweetie? (apart from you, at 5:48 on a Staurday morning.)