I heard this and thought it was fun

I got the feelin' I'm a-fallin' Like a star up in the blue Like I was fallin' off Niagara In a paddle boat canoe I got the feelin' I'm a-fallin' And it's all because of you; Like I was walkin' on a tight rope Swingin' in the breeze And though I tried to keep my balance Well, I just weakened in the knees; I got the feelin' I'm a-fallin' Lover, help me please Like a leaf falls from a branch Like a rock slide avalanche Like the rain on a stormy day I never thought I'd fall this way I thought that love could never touch me; Yeah, I was mountain high And then my ivory tower toddled And I tumbled from the sky; I got the feelin' I'm a-fallin' Lover, you're the reason why; Like the light when he met his pole Like the walls of Jericho Like Delilah's home in town When Samson tore it down I thought that love could never touch me Yeah I was mountain high But then my ivory tower toddled And I tumbled from the sky ;I got the feelin' I'm a-fallin' And you're the reason why
.
Ooh, you're the reason why Yeah, you're the reason why ;Mmm baby, you're the reason why. . .
.
CONNIE FRANCIS
.
(couldn't find it on the tube, but here she is singing "who's sorry now")

1 comment:

Mel said...

Oh gosh.....I haven't heard this one forEVER.

*humming*

What a great song for the ending of the day here.
Thank you.