Well East coast girls are hip I really dig those styles they wear And the Southern girls with the way they talk They knock me out when I'm down there The Mid-West farmer's daughters really make you feel alright And the Northern girls with the way they kiss They keep their boyfriends warm at night. I wish they all could be California I wish they all could be California I wish they all could be California girls. The West coast has the sunshine And the girls all get so tanned I dig a french bikini on Hawaii island Dolls by a palm tree in the sand I been all around this great big world And I seen all kinds of girls Yeah, but I couldn't wait to get back in the states Back to the cutest girls in the world I wish they all could be California I wish they all could be California I wish they all could be California girls I wish they all could be California (Girls, girls, girls yeah I dig the) I wish they all could be California (Girls, girls, girls yeah I dig the) I wish they all could be California (Girls, girls, girls yeah I dig the)
.
I wish they all could be California girls
.
THE BEACH BOYS

3 comments:

Mel said...

Boy....don't make me pick!

They're all good humming material. HOWEVER--I have to confess that I did turn on Kate Rusby following the Celtic song--so she's got the humming rights.

:-)

Well, at least for this moment.
We all know how long some of my 'hummings' last!

Happy Wednesday evening/Thursday morning to you.

((((((((((( ILTV ))))))))))))))

I, Like The View said...

happy Thursday morning here, happy Wednesday evening over there

you take care of yourself tomorrow and sit back, put your feet up and let everyone else do the work

(((((((((((((mel)))))))))))))

katherine. said...

it's ALL true!

yeaaaaaaahhhhh....

riiiiiiight.....