Oh one more drink and then I'll go
But there's one more thing I've got to know
Does he take you places that I don't?
What happened to the story that we wrote?
You just say you don't know, you don't know
Oh no you don't know, you don't know
Oh let's just get this whole thing straight
I don't wanna kidnap the truth and negotiate
Or miss the point that they met you
Just wanna hear you say something that you believe to be true
You say you don't know, you don't know
You just say you don't know, you don't know
What it feels like
What it feels like
And so I'll go before I fall to pieces
Yes I'll go before I fall to pieces
Now I'm just waiting for something that might never come
If it's a million to one shot
I'll make sure I'm one
Seems that nothing is safe, except the truth turns to lies
Never figured it out, I figured out why
So I'll go, yes I'll go
Yes I'll go, yes I'll go
Oh baby
I'll go, oh yes I'll go
Yes I'll go, oh yes I'll go
Before I fall to pieces
Before I fall to pieces
Yes I'll go before I fall to pieces
Yes I'll go before I fall to pieces
.

11 comments:

Mel said...

LOL

Well that was an interesting experience!

*chuckling*
Talk about polar opposites this morning....LOL

Bouncin' around--the fella looks a bit like me after a few pots of coffee? ;-)

I, Like The View said...

talking of coffee, my machine is broken - I'll have to venture out into the Big Wide World and go and get me one. . .

help!

Mel said...

OMG!!!!!!!

NO coffee machine?

*faints*

(this is why we possess multiple machines AND coffee sachets!)

Disallowed!! UNacceptable!!!

Ohhhhhh.....but it gives darn good reason for an outing to a store--- which MIGHT have Halloween goodies!
Just sayin'......

I, Like The View said...

well, actually, it just needs cleaning (I have to use that de-scaler stuff for kettles)

yup, have been slacking on the housework this week. . .

but, see, if I go out, then I get to buy a paper and sit in a coffee shop and try and do the sudoku and laugh at myself cos my brain's gone to pieces since the ECT and the new drugs. .

. . .but I'd also go to the Post Office and but a stamp for the US (or two!) cos I've been carrying around a card for a while now. . .

!!!


:-)

I, Like The View said...

(if I find any, I'll send 'em your way)(had a growing collection of fairy things before I moved, on the off-chance that you'd ever send me your address - but they're all in boxes, and who knows where XCH stashed the boxes in the new house)

Mel said...

Ohhhh.....coffee and a paper and a sudoku (ha....gimme a jumble instead. Words I can do--numbers......oy....don't even get me started...LOL)..

Yup....definitely a coffee out morning!
Well, for you--cuz it's midday.

<--still has darkness at 6a.m. so it's a refill of Mr. Spiderycup for me!




And I'll have you know that himself was very kindly when I turned him around and told him "Nope....gotta go back and get that thingy for J!"
*chuckling*

I, Like The View said...

. . .

*looks kinda chuffed*

Gordie said...

This is too complicated for me at the moment.

I, Like The View said...

it's probably not "the moment" goride, it's possibly a girl thang. . .

Gordie said...

Possibly. But it's the boy who's asking all the questions, and it's his questioning that confused me.

I, Like The View said...

sorry for misspelling you above. . .

(it's only a boy asking because it's a boy singing and he says "does he take you places that I don't?" - I was so tempted to change it to she. . . and imagine a girl singing. . . and offer my apologies to the songwriter)

I thought you were referring to my and ms mel's chit chat. . .

anyhow, about the song. . . he's obviously never had his heart broken before, huh - otherwise he'd know the answers to all those questions