All the signs are there
.
.
I did not exist
.
.
Underneath the stars and comets, far beneath the sun
.
.
Eyes can see anything they want to believe
.. .
I…
I was breathing on the oxygen that’s left
.
.
I surrender, put my hands up in the air
.
.
I waited for you there. . .
.. .
But you left an everlasting breath, I saw the cold air
.
.
You wrap me up that way, with all the love in your hands*
.
.
Oh… I believe in love, because of you
.
.
Everything is broke inside now
.
.
Watch me in a daze, seconds knew, that I fall apart without you
.
.
I…
.
THIRTEEN SENSES
.
*Come on, come on, put your hands into the fire; explain, explain, as I turn I meet the power; this time, this time, turning white and senses dying; pull up, pull up, from one extreme to another. From the summer to the spring. From the mountain to the air. From Samaritan to sin. And it's waiting on the air. Now I'm low I'm looking out, I'm looking in; way down, the lights are dimmer; now I'm low I'm looking out, I'm looking in; way down, the lights are dimmer. Ooooh. . . Come on, come on; put your hands into the fire; come on, come on

2 comments:

mig bardsley said...

Goodness! That's quite weird. And disturbing.

I'd like him to get up now please and go and have a nice hot shower and eat a bacon sani and drink some orange juice. And put his ipod back on with some happy music :) (Oh and he'd better have a big rehydrating drink too)

Meanwhile
((((((((( I ))))))))

Mel said...

LOL at Mig.

She does have a point...