Well I don't know why I came here tonight,
I got the feelin' that somethin' ain't right,
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
And I'm wonderin' how I'll get down the stairs,

Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right,
Here I am
Stuck in the middle with
Yes I'm,
Stuck in the middle with you.
.
And I'm wonderin' what it is I should do,
It's so hard to keep this smile from my face,
Losin' control,
Yeah I'm all over the place.

Well
You started off with nothin'and your proud that you're a self-made man
and your family all come callin'
Slap you on the back and say
Plea -ea -ea -ease,
Plea-ea-ea-ease
.
Tryin' to make some sense of it all,
But I can see it makes no sense at all,
Is it cool to go to sleep on the floor,
I don't think that I can take anymore.

Plea-ea-ea-ease,
Plea-ea-ea-ease

Yes
I'm,
Stuck in the middle with you,
Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you,
Yes I'm,
Stuck in the middle with you . . .
.
as sung by
STEALER'S WHEELS? (the original)
THE STEVE MILLER BAND?
GERRY RAFFERTY?
BOB DYLAN?

5 comments:

Zig said...

your playing our song!
xxxoooxxx

Zig said...

yes yes I do know it should be "you're"

I am rapidly losing the ability to speel and; puncture?

Anonymous said...

:-)

(((biggrouphug)))

Greg said...

As sung by anybody except Louise Redknapp!

Mel said...

<--as hummed by Mel.

:-)


I don't mind being stuck in the middle with somefolks, yaknow!
I don't really consider it 'stuck'.......I consider it more of an honored privilege.
:-)