MAN! I feel like. . .

I'm going out tonight - I'm feelin' alright
Gonna let it all hang out
Wanna make some noise - really raise my voice
Yeah, I wanna scream and shout
No inhibitions - make no conditions
Get a little outta line
I ain't gonna act politically correct
I only wanna have a good time
The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun)
Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy
Forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts* - short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild - yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action - feel the attraction
Colour my hair** - do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free - yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!***

The girls need a break - tonight we're gonna take
The chance to get out on the town
We don't need romance - we only wanna dance
We're gonna let our hair hang down. . .

Man! I feel like a woman!
I get totally crazy
Can you feel it
Come, come, come on baby
I feel like a woman. . .
.
as sung by various artists:.

but we'll go with Shania, cos her video. . .

reminds me of that

. . .Robert Palmer song
.

* I do have one of those things
(you know the things that you have) about a girl in a man's shirt. . .

** well, this line obviously does not apply to me! (finally learning from her mistakes)

*** I'd
like to be feeling a man, to be perfectly honest (I can say that, seeing as dave's on his hols)

4 comments:

Mel said...

Lemme greet you in the usual Dave like fashion---

Good morning.

:-)

Kinda strange to not have the greeter, eh?
I do hope he's having a lovely time.

I, Like The View said...

and good morning to you, dearheart

I do miss him when he's away (but don't say nothin', or he'll be going and getting ideas)

;-)

Anonymous said...

cheeky! ;-P

Mel said...

<---won't tell

And what a great ending to the evening!
WOW is she a killer in that dress thingy.......holy moley!