you can check in anytime you like

I'm currently located in HC

call it what you will - Happiness Central, Head Clinic, but I thought I'd call it Hotel California


it's a sort of madness,
you see. . .


. . .there are mirrors on the ceiling and the Laurent Perrier Rose has made it here too, and some kind person even stuck the bottle in a cooler filled with ice


. . . it's true, I have some jewelry from Tiffany (given to me in the days when that sort of thing mattered, it doesn't anymore) (but I lost my posters of the Tiffany windows that I purchased from The Met in 1983 somewhere along the way, which makes me sad - I loved those windows)

. . .I do drive a Mercedes Benz (but only because I currently don't have a car and I'm borrowing XCH's silver soft top) (and I had the roof down yesterday, because it was a beautiful day!) (I knew it was going to be a beautiful day - I watched the sun come up and there was hardly a cloud in the sky, altho there was a sliver of moon in the East which faded as the sun rose)

. . .there is a lot of dancing, some remembering, some forgetting (altho there is a certain lack of pretty pretty boys, but then beauty is only skin deep)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think I'm getting myself
mixed up*
with the wrong character
from the song

(*no surprise there then, eh?)

12 comments:

Rimshot said...

Dance for me as well, dear I,S,LTV. I'm sure you're much better at it than I'll ever be anyway.

Meanwhile...All the hugs and flower (painted or real) that I can imagine are being sent your way.

I, still, like the views said...

thanks you for being here with me this morning

Rimshot said...

:-)

I was about to say (write) the same thing to you!

(p.s. any time)

I, still, like the views said...

:-)

(it's a kind of magic, eh. . .)

Rimshot said...

If you only knew.

Still Rimshot said...

do you still check your breadcrumb email account?

Dave said...

Virtual support from me too.

I, still, like the views said...

likewise/ditto dave

Dash said...

I'm here for you too.

X

Steg said...

I, still, like the views said...

:-)

(it's a kind of magic, eh. . .)

Sounds like a cue....

Mel said...

Thank you, Rim.
<----really means that, btw!


(((((( ILTV ))))))))

Easy enough to get mixed up--I do that on a regular basis, whether I need to or not....just to keep in practice. I'd sorely hate to be considered 'normal'. I rather like being an alien.



k...I'm a bit stuffed from eatin' all the party bag goodies, but here, nonetheless. Thinkin' we oughta break out the toys and play and lose ourselves in the goodness of simplicity.
There's a kinda 'lost' that I could indulge in, today.

You can have the moon sand and make people to smoosh. It's rather theraputic, yaknow!

<----still here and ain't goin' nowhere

dinahmow said...

Hello!
You really are magical in that you still like the view.Even from where you are.
Just don't stay too long.