*scratches head*

Saturday, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

time for a treat me thinks
(am taking the Small People to London Town
Covent Garden, Seven Dials, Soho, Carbaby Street)
(and then to see Monty Python's Spamalot)
(I booked it this week when I had a courageous moment)
(think we'll take the number 22 from the bridge)

you have a lovely day too and make sure that you
include a treat for yourself and/or your loved one(s)
/a complete stranger/your annoying neighbour/
/*insert individual of your choice*/delete as applicable

10 comments:

I, Like The View said...

and in the meantime, please contribute to the post below and the latest visitor poll. . .

ta

:-)

Dave said...

Oh, I really want to see Spamalot. I wish a random stranger would take me to see it.

I, Like The View said...

I'll report back then. . . and if it's any good then I issue an open invitaiton to you to come to London Town one day and we'll go see it!

X

I, Like The View said...

(I'm off now - late already to collect Small People from CH's)

enjoy the sunshine

B-)

Dave said...

I will take you up on that.

Greg said...

it sounds fab, by the reviews I've read.

Colour me jealous!

Mel said...

Ohhhhhh.....himself will be envious....

Pictures will follow, I'm sure of it!

Romeo Morningwood said...

Are you ready for a medley..

"Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city,
Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty
How can you lose?

The lights are much brighter there...
You can forget all your troubles;
forget all your cares,
and go

Downtown --
things will be great when you're
Downtown --
you'll find a place for sure
Downtown --
everything's waiting for you

but

Don't sleep in the subway, darlin'.
Don't stand in the pouring rain.
Don't sleep in the subway, darlin'"

I, Like The View said...

how about "always look on the bright side of life"?

mig bardsley said...

"I wanna see the bright lights tonight"
But I can't get away yet.

Need another visit to London town.