I can tell by your eyes
That you've probably been crying forever
And the stars in the sky don't mean nothing to you,
They're a mirror.

I don't wanna talk about it,
How you broke my heart
And if stay here just a little bit longer
And if I stay here won't you listen to my heart,
Oh my heart

If I stand all alone
Will this shadow hide the colors of my heart
Blue for the tears,
Black for the night's fears
The stars in the sky don't mean nothing to you,
They're a mirror

I don't wanna talk about it,
How you broke my heart
And if I stay here just a little bit longer
And if I stay here won't you listen to my heart,
Oh my heart
My poor old heart,
My heart
.
(the guitar playing is very very beautiful,
and her voice is extraordinary)

4 comments:

Dave said...

It's the stars in my eyes,
Not the stars in the skies
That are causing me pain.


I'm off now. Bye. Catch you again at the weekend. If I'm still alive, of course.

Mel said...

((((((((( Dave ))))))))))))

Hugs and prayers to you.



And you're right--very nice voice.

007and a half said...

A haunting song. So sad.

I hope all is well, my cyber friend. I don't have much chance these days to drop by but love to know you are there.

mig bardsley said...

Yes, wonderful voice. Lovely but hearbreaking song. Why are all the best songs about sorrow?